As part of our work Renew Indianapolis compiles data from various other sources. In the spirit of openess and cooperation we are making some of those data available on this page. To get started here are three datasets we deal with that are often requested. We are happy to share pretty much any other data we have, feel free to reach out email@example.com
- Renew Indianapolis Inventory Shapefile – http://www.renewindianapolis.org/renew_indianapolis_shapefile.zip updated nightly, a snapshot of our property inventory
- County Owned Surplus Shapefile – Unofficial, we create this by taking the occasionally published list from the county commissioners and removing parcels sold at auction. Probably not 100% accurate. – updated 2017/08/15 http://www.renewindianapolis.org/surplus.zip
- County Owned Surplus CSV spreadsheet – same as above, in parcels and addresses in CSV spreadsheet. surplus.csv
- Hardest Hit Funds/Blight Elimination Program CSV spreadsheet – http://www.renewindianapolis.org/blight_elimination_program.csv – updated daily. This spreadsheet shows properties in Marion County that have been accepted by IHCDA into the Hardest Hit Fund Blight Elimination Program for demolition.
- Counter Book – property tax information from Spring, 2017 linked to parcels. Zip compressed CSV file. https://www.renewindianapolis.org/counter_book_2017.zip
All shapefiles are EPSG:2963. We recommend QGIS for working with shapefiles.